The Linden Opportunity
What's in it for you?
• Competitive Wage
• Bespoke on The Job Training
• 29 Days Holidays
• Subsidised Canteen
• Westfield Private Healthcare
• Dedicated On-Site Parking
What you will bring
• Educated to Degree Level in a relevant discipline. Non-Food related degrees are welcome to apply.
• Excellent numerical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communicator (verbally and written) with clear ability to speak to people at all levels in a business that is multi-cultural and has many layers & departments.
• Driven approach to succeed and to make a difference to our business.
• Ability to participate, challenge and innovate on existing practices.
• A willingness and drive to learn, motivate and develop yourself further.
• Able to work effectively on your own using your initiative and in a team environment which is often fast paced and customer driven.
• Willing to learn different aspects of our business including our production and technical based roles.
• Flexibility to work across multiple sites.